Mousou Telepathy - Vol. 7 Ch. 695 - Eek

Double-page supporter
I saw the chapter name and got confused for a sec bc "eek" is a slang for "pooping" in my language

Dex-chan lover
@reunsigned A glass of water is free in almost all Japanese eateries. There is probably an "it" that shouldn't be there. Unlike us barbarians, the Japanese feel guilty if they get a freebie without ordering anything in a restaurant, so they would refuse the water, indicating they're not going to order. She's thinking whether it would be expensive to order something because she doesn't want to refuse the water.

BCS

Dex-chan lover
Time for some good old fashioned blackmail rape

Dex-chan lover
Pretty sure all the Nakano’s here will be disappointed since she’s probably been called out because she’s doing too well
Kinda one of the few times that her power is used to unknowingly cheat the system.

Aggregator gang
It's probably going to be about how she's doing a great job and seems really attentive to the customers' needs.

Dex-chan lover
Ugh I hate that feeling when the boss calls you to his office and you’re just running through the things you could have done wrong. My old boss had a notorious method of always borrowing the larger conference room for no reason.

Double-page supporter
Yay-free-day.png

Dex-chan lover
Based on the chapter name I expected this to be a continuation of that classroom scene from previous chapter with Toda's delusions becoming so bad that they start scaring Nakano.
And I too think she's going to be complimented for being their best hire ever.

Dex-chan lover
Good work, Nanako. I guess it helps when you can actually read minds like a lot of customers act like you do.

Fed-Kun's army
she can read mind, so she can get people what they want even if they don't ask

as some one else pointed it out she's doing better than expected

Users who are viewing this thread