Boku ga Watashi ni Naru Tame ni - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Episode 4

Oooww, can't imagine the pain, but ooow. Poor people. Hope the bad thing that'll happen won't be too bad.

This scarily accurate, remember other women who are trans, surgery doesn't make you less of a woman!! Some countries force surgery on us but that is just on paper at the end of the day. Live your truth! if you live in a country without such restrictions and don't feel the need to have surgery that is okay!! Neither options are better than the other and are up to the individuals!!

No one should decide for yourself how far your transition goes and don't disparage desperate peoples who need surgeries to feel whole in their bodies. we have to support each other!!

I just wanted to say this on the off chance some baby trans sees this.

Dex-chan lover
oof, i've read many articles and forum posts and even a few other manga on this exact subject but the levels of pain are all different
some are ok after a few days
the loneliness and depression thing are the only things in common tho
since you have to be OFF HORMONES for at least 2-3 weeks to get surgery (more if you include the op week), withdrawal depression also comes in full front
@Happsta awwwwww 🤗hugs

Group Leader
I just can't imagine what pain she had. She's really brave human. Huge respect to all people who had such operation and to all medical staff

That sounds like a bit ol' nope for me. Not the biggest fan of pain.

People who go through that are bloody hero(in)es

Contributor
Despite the author's inability to achieve a Solid Snake, there will always be:

phantompain.png

I teared up reading the comments of her family members, being alone is the real pain...

Group Leader
I suffer from Vaginismus, which is an uncontrollable contracting of the vagina, making insertion of anything incredibly painful. Dilation is also a treatment for vaginismus, though I personally have never undergone it.
Good say, I was feeling phantom pains myself reading this lol. I am really glad to be reading this manga though, it is very interesting to have such a frank discussion about these things. Like it doesn't take a rocket science to understand that any surgery (especially involving your below bits) will be rough and painful, but the author has a good way of putting things into perspective while keeping a generally jovial tone.

Aggregator gang
This chapter got me crying at the end, the messages from her family were wonderful.

But now I'm scared for what's about to happen

Dex-chan lover
This chapter just had so much... the phantom pain description was excruciating, the real struggle and worry of society's treatment on you was terrifying, and the family's support was tearjerking, I love it

Also @TsundereNoire You got this! You have our support!

That explanation was so simple yet so painful... Don't underestimate people who go thru this surgery stuff.

Fed-Kun's army
This stuff is honestly really fucking gross

that being said, it's interesting and I'm glad her family was there to support her

The loneliness part is hitting super close to home. I guess I’m glad I came out before my surgery.

Dex-chan lover
I briefly worked for a research team at my uni that specializes in chronic pain research and one interesting thing I learned from them is that phantom pain is not quelled by any painkillers. So even if she had the morphine it wouldn't have helped unless she fell unconscious from it

Users who are viewing this thread