Author Chapter 17 (Fantasy Bishoujo Juniku Ojisan to)
Author is a really lucky girl!
@CivD666
Repeat after me. The body is only a vessel in which your brain is. Your identity may be forged based on what vessel you get, but it doesn't absolutely define you. Be flexible.
It is the same reason everyone loves tanya's, an old guy trying to ignore the fact they are a girl now, but eventually falling for the will of the body.

Then they wake up the next day after having slept with a guy and go "WHAT HAVE I DOOOOOOOOOOONE!?"
she really has something on her neck
Just be thankful it wasn't a womb tattoo
Given THAT goddess, I wouldn't put it past her
@herz Oh that's cute.
There is something on her neck. I guess that is her goddess tat
@Darklight99 @herz You are gona love this if you think like that and the author are indeed a couple she (SAN) is the artist and he( kizuki aruchu ) is the writter https://www.mangadex.org/title/39721/furohile
@thanghe
I think that might be the case but it appears at will, just he didn't realise it yet.

@sambucety
Both are the witrers and artists.

Check their twit, both help each other
@Hollow7F he*
Does Jinguuji even have a "build"? He's just a tall guy.
More misadventures of Not-Kirito (oh, and those two guys as well, I guess).
being able to marry the embodiment of your fetish, i'm jealous. Though i've never had any experience with romance at all so i can't really say anything.
notes at the end are great as usual
This manga is making me gay? I don't know, but Hinata has some real good body there.
@BCS Its the sexy middle age guy type, the one where girl with daddy issue usually like.
Nut gonna lie, those shots were H O T
@sambucety Already knew that one but thanks. Was one of the first GB story I ever read, despite the fact that it's not truly GB
@phil777 You may have a body of a hero and a superpowers, but dumbass inside defines who you are indeed.
@kwendy Exactly. Reincarnation's like that. No matter what you reincarnate as, your mind follows, for better or for worse. Just look at our favorites slimes, or that onsen guy, or the dragon guy. =/