Gakkou Gurashi! - Vol. 11 Ch. 65 - Just Barely

Group Leader
This series really could just end with all of them dead. I have no idea where it is going.

Power Uploader
> This series really could just end with all of them dead. I have no idea where it is going.

@Esper Everyone dies, Yuki is last one alive, becomes farmer.

Dex-chan lover
Oh,the Randall's are now a council.That word means always old people.My bet now,it's that all the zombies it's because some old man wants to be immortal and he just mess up the world.

@waterflame She buries all their corpses with Kurumi's shovel. She draws a face on the shovel and talks to it as if she's talking to them. The End

Power Uploader
>Yuki is last one alive, becomes farmer
@waterflame It's exactly the same ending as "I Am a Hero" therefore copyright issues.

Dex-chan lover
A regular person would think she wants to say "i want you to kill me" but who knows. The building might get bombed at that moment or she collapses or anything unexpected. The author seems really good at giving the unexpected.

Killing her would serve no purpose. It makes more sense to just have her hand her over to Randall.

Or leave her behind. The zombies won't attack her anyway.

Dex-chan lover
yeah i wonder if this will end with everyone dead or at least most of the characters dead by the end of this story

Kurumi is actually asking for sex. She doesn't want to die a virgin, and Shiiko is probably the most experienced of the group.

Dex-chan lover
Kurumi is actually asking for sex. She doesn't want to die a virgin, and Shiiko is probably the most experienced of the group.
...no comment

Fed-Kun's army
>Kurumi is actually asking for sex. She doesn't want to die a virgin, and Shiiko is probably the most experienced of the group.
I never thought about it like that.

Users who are viewing this thread