Kemono Giga

FIRST!

Drawings are nice, translation is good. Let's give it a chance and see where it goes.

Seems interesting. Would have preferred for the Translator to keep the original name order, I.E. surname first, though.

As long as this never gets a romance, I'll love it. Best unusual heroine I've seen in a while! I love how she actually looks a bit like my slightly fat cat, and not just the usual hominoid with cat traits.
Looking forward to more!!

This is so coooool! It's an another manga that is known to be extremely furry, even the girls are drawn like this. I hope there is a brighter hope to see if this manga could get an anime adaption because the story here is super cool!

Damn this is like finding a platinum bar in a pile of shit, what a discovery this is going in my collection

@ReeeMam

You can buy this manga at Amazon Japan if you want to purchase one, here is the Amazon Japan shipping if you want one:
https://www.amazon.co.jp/s?k=%E3%82%B1%E3%83%A2%E3%83%8E%E3%82%AE%E3%82%AC&i=stripbooks&__mk_ja_JP=%E3%82%AB%E3%82%BF%E3%82%AB%E3%83%8A&ref=nb_sb_noss

This seems like it could be pretty good! I agree with @vofuro romance would definitely be the reason I dropped something like this.

Double-page supporter
art seems familiar...

Reminds me of that doujin about a monster that ate kids with a really sad back story...

Edit: Its the same artist thats why...

Dex-chan lover
Seems very promising. Not to mention that the art-style seems very familiar...

@Mathias

The author of the manga is in fact Koishi Chikasa, he is an amazing furry/kemono artist with dark themes.

@Mathias

This manga really needs more chapters translation, because this is an amazing furry manga and this has a promising to get an anime adaptation one day.

Actually, I'm having Imanity Scans translate this series. I've already paid to have the 1st volume translated, and if you are interested in seeing more translated chapters, then you can get in touch with me on my discord account(if you have one): Discord: EvanR1991#6172 Email Address: evanromaneschi@yahoo.com. I need help with paying for the other 3 volumes that are out, and there is a 5th volume on it's way that will be released this early spring! I'll give you more details on who to get into contact with at Imanity Scans and how much you'll have to pay based on the number of people who get into contact with me using the 2 methods above... Also you can create a discord account at this site: https://discordapp.com/ If you email me put into the subject a message with the words:"Kemono Giga" in it. For those of you who help I can provide a website where you can view 4 volumes worth of raw chapters for free.

If you want to get into contact with the Boss/Leader of Imanity Scans directly and talk about the commission details, you can contact/leave a message on his discord account: hyrule13#7800. If you don't have a discord account, you can send him an email at imanityscans@gmail.com or this 1: hyrule13@gmail.com.

The price hyrule, the imanity scans group leader, is a fair one, and if I can get enough people interested in participating in the commission we can cut down the price by a lot depending on how much $ each person is willing to contribute in order to have each volume translated. And @Mathias, I'm sorry for all the extra info that Komaru has been posting! He'd just really passionate about seeing this manga become an anime and I should know, he talks about it a lot on the discord chat service! Also to @Mathias, are you interested in seeing more translated chapters? If so could you get into contact with either me or hyrule using the discord or email methods listed in my 1st message down below? Also if you know anyone else who might be/become interested in reading the this manga (and this goes to all of you who are reading this message too), could you ask them to check out the Kemono Giga chapter page on mangadex please? Every interested reader that becomes an avid reader/fan of this manga helps! Also a little tidbit, you might be able to view the rest of the translated volume 1 chapters in about 2 weeks, but this is a rough estimate from my chats with hyrule.

Please help me spread this Kemono Giga manga to the world, i made an Twitter post here:
https://twitter.com/XXKomaruXX/status/1242379589491601409

Users who are viewing this thread