Happy Sugar Life

Power Uploader
@theShear ,the Cake lady seems to be fine... for now... till she's kidnapped and forced to teach Shio how to make cakes...

le3

Dex-chan lover
Welcome back ;_;. It's been a while *gross sobbing*

Only half decent people for now are the brother and the girl's friend, and arguably, the little girl. Everybody else should burn in a pyre.

Dex-chan lover
So. This is getting an anime adaption.
This... will be animated.
On television. For Japan, and the world, to see.
The hype train has no brakes.

Power Uploader
@Xamdiz OH YEAH!
giphy.gif

Contributor
It have anime in the making too. Thanks waterflame for the update. <3

Dex-chan lover
I'm guessing this is getting close to endgame ... I have no Idea how this is gonna end.

Anyone else notice how morbid the image on chapter 22, page 32 looks? This looks like foreshadowing of Shio's death...

Power Uploader
@Nyan Comparing the next page, though it does look like a "death painting", it seems to be her lifting the sheet of Sato.

Just picked this up. By far the darkest thing I have ever read (well, I'm the light-hearted romance/ slice of life type, so naturally nothing is this dark). In Ch2, loving it so far.

Dex-chan lover
'Lots of stuff' .... how exactly did she ..... dispose of ......

I have a strong feeling it will be hecka fun to read the comments for the anime episodes when the show airs, especially by those who've not read the manga.

Dex-chan lover
This might be the most wholesome yandere story I've found to date. Which is a phrase I never expected to say.

Also, until they showed her backstory, I couldn't help but think Shio is not 100% human and is somehow inducing this behavior in other people. Those slit-eyes are what REALLY has me wondering.

Users who are viewing this thread