Support donation

Group Leader
Hello, 3 or 4 months ago I had made a donation to the website through Paypal, and even the "history" appears to me "pending". How long does it normally take to validate or does it just happen to me? 🤔

Miku best girl
Admin
I've just been a bit busy lately. I expect to validate these in the next few days. Sorry for the wait!

Miku best girl
Admin
@KidLinch

All paypal transactions have been imported now, so you should be able to see yours.

Contributor
Now that I notice, you can also enter the btc wallet address. For us less savy people, can we see an example to ensure we enter the right one?

@Hounder The Mangadex Bitcoin Wallet can be found on the https://mangadex.org/support page. You can either cut and paste the entirety of the address, or you can use a phones camera and phone based wallet app to register the QR-esq wallet code.

When you are CLAIMING your donation, thats a bit more complicated. You have to enter YOUR wallets address.

The actual location of said address varies based on what youre using (an offline app, or an exchange) but basically there will be someplace that has a Wallet Id, which will look like a 30+ character string of completly random upper and lowercase letters and numbers. You will have to type that MANUALLY AND EXACTLY, making sure a capital letter is capitalized and a lowercase one, into the Support/History claim transaction box. You only should have to do this once, unless you use multiple wallets.

Contributor
@blackyawgdom Yea, I had it figured out not too long ago there. Thanks for the effort though (shows pending last I checked). 😁

Users who are viewing this thread