July Found by Chance

I literally just made an account so I could comment on this story.

It's super interesting and I would love to read more. Thank you for translating!

Contributor
Hm, p interesting so far. Though she is taking this awfully calmly. I'd be freaking out more if I were her

And for a side character, she sure has some major attributes

Dex-chan lover
I has to be hell knowing that your existance is tied to the series being popular or not, this is playing on levels of meta I cant even begin to fanthom and its going to take the reader hostage via guilt. This is great!

Aggregator gang
@Ceiye: she's calm because whenever she's in a 'head' scene the authors force her to be calm. Our emotions are carried by physical things within the body — neurotransmitters and so forth. If somebody somehow could force your body to be in an emotional state, from a chemical perspective, it would break your previous train of thought pretty thoroughly.

I like this. It's really good!

Dex-chan lover
Seems like a relatively ordinary fate vs. determinism story.

The use of the meta-elements is rather unsatisfactory though.

Fed-Kun's army
Why is this series so good! Every chapter has me more and more invested. If she doesn't get #13, I'm gonna be legit upset! Who cares about Mr Blond? I don't even remember his name, no one cares! Have the female lead or whatever, just let our lady have her Mr 13!!! ;u;

//HEAVES THAT IS SO CUTE- I'm gonna cry if she's gonna be forced with that blond arse (which I don't remember the name of) and #13's blushing face is so cute as heck, like ahhhh-

The work done on this series is INCREDIBLE. Those redraws don't look easy at all. Thank you Traumerei scans!

Shipping Danoh and No. 13 so don't get in the way, blondie!
Or us shippers will throw more bread buns at chu~ 🤗🤣

Thanks for all the chapters, Traumerei scans!

Users who are viewing this thread