Author Machida-kun no Sekai
This is a gem.
The feeling of warmth and calmness was in every page of this.
THIS is the feeling because of which i like anime and manga so much, it's rare ,but only they have it.
It's such a simple manga , but not a panel felt boring or unimpactful.
A true masterpiece.
I'm glad i stumbled upon this great world of manga.
BEAUTIFUL

10/10
this was a really good read and it was so well written like damn
Try again after a few art lessons. There is much to learn.
machida God
machida must have some form of autism right?
I...want to be kinder from now on.
Thanks Machida.
KINO
This serie is truly the most inspiring manga that I've never read and reread 😭
Whenever i'm feeling depressed or have lost fainth in midern society, i come back to this masterpeice to recharge with all the positive energy that any other manga can never emit πŸ’—, and that what people call : a masterpeice πŸ’
Super wholesome, 10/10.

The drawing is actually not that good but it made me cry because of the wholesomeness, so who cares.
This was really great, but surprisingly they never addressed Inohara's family?! I wonder why it was left out.
The true story of “How I met your mother”
Damn that wa a good read. Thank you mangaka
Wholesome manga, this what I need I mean what this community needed, why this kind of manga is rare to be exist?

I really enjoyed every chapter, learn many things and like the other characters on this manga, I also fall for Machida-kun

I hope they make some special chapter about Machida's marriage
I need Machida-kun in my live 😒
Honestly, I was disappointed since it ended a bit too abruptly for my taste. But I still rated this 9/10, because Machida is probably the first male character that touched my heart (among many shoujo mangas I've read).
Really heartwarming! Just a really nice story about caring for others and a boy slowly falling in love. Despite the drama tag, there isn't any drawn-out misunderstandings or an antagonist. I like how short it was, stopped it from becoming boring. I do wish there was a short spin-off or more side chapters for Machida's friends.
basically Machida is god in a humans body
Do you guys like Forrest Gump
I kind of wish the characters were developed a little more like Himuro and Inohara but this was a super cute and wholesome manga nonetheless. machida is a good boy
This manga started off really strong for me, a full 10/10, but around the middle chapters (while still wholesome) it became a little too shounen-ish for my liking. Machida started to talk in ways that felt overly sweet and eloquent, falling into that shounen-style of writing. He went from letting actions speak louder than words, to speaking a whole bunch of words.

I think one of the things that threw me off in the later chapters was how Machida's self-deprecation just randomly disappeared for like 10 chapters, only to be reintroduced in the final volume. It was part of what made him highly relatable and likeable, and I do not think it was properly addressed for a large chunk of the middle of the manga.

(as someone mentioned below, I also wish that the story focused more on developing the relationship between the male and female MCs. Pacing wise I probably would have preferred a reduction in introducing new characters,and instead more focus on developing characters we have already met. But I guess that's the whole theme, "Machida's World" after all. The final chapter where a lot of character's pop back in for a single frame just tickled my itch to see more character development, and reminded me of what could have been.)

Regardless, I feel like Machida and Inohara were characterized so well in the beginning that it was easy to commit to reading this manga to the end. I left it with a final 9/10. Still a very, very strong manga.

P.S.: Also the hand fetish was kind of weird haha.
Last edited 6 mo ago by larboy.