Machida-kun's World

Dex-chan lover
The perfect opportunity tu re-read again the series, thank you so much LNFIL scans uvu

Dex-chan lover
Godammit Machida.Stop putting sugar in my already sweetened tea. You know I cant refuse it

Dex-chan lover
Godammit Machida.Stop putting sugar in my already sweetened tea. You know I cant refuse it

I'm remembering the comment section for this on batoto, one day the religion of machidaism will once again rise

Dex-chan lover
Such a life-affirming manga. Also shows that leading a meaningful or joyful life with others does not come naturally or easily but a constant struggle, consisting of a limitless combination of small decisions.

I like how she is just straight up unsubtle about her crush, and the students take that in stride.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Dex-chan lover
Oh machida, don’t ever change. OK maybe change a little for inohara you lovable dense dummy.

the MC is really a simple man, yet it's still fun to watch it, it's very interesting and makes me wonder what will happen next with the MC

Let's be fair here, anyone would fall in love with Machida given enough time with him. He's basically a saint.

Users who are viewing this thread