Author Machida-kun no Sekai
The perfect opportunity tu re-read again the series, thank you so much LNFIL scans uvu
Godammit Machida.Stop putting sugar in my already sweetened tea. You know I cant refuse it
Godammit Machida.Stop putting sugar in my already sweetened tea. You know I cant refuse it
chapters 13 and 14 are the same chapter uploaded twice, not sure which one is wrong!
I'm remembering the comment section for this on batoto, one day the religion of machidaism will once again rise
Machida is so shinny I need sunglasses to read this manga.
Such a life-affirming manga. Also shows that leading a meaningful or joyful life with others does not come naturally or easily but a constant struggle, consisting of a limitless combination of small decisions.
Machida gonna be a serial killer collecting "beautiful" hands soon.

Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.
Last edited 1 year ago by woulez.
If only I can strive to be as kind as Machida.
Oh machida, don’t ever change. OK maybe change a little for inohara you lovable dense dummy.
our boi is growing :_
the MC is really a simple man, yet it's still fun to watch it, it's very interesting and makes me wonder what will happen next with the MC
Maybe we need to add a Harem tag as a precaution?
Let's be fair here, anyone would fall in love with Machida given enough time with him. He's basically a saint.
OUR BOY IS SLOWLY REALIZING HIS FEELINGS
i want machida in my life
This is just great, amazing.
I like more and more the blonde female friend. Such a snarker...
Sakae is a treat. "What you don't know won't hurt you." If anything you'd think she would tell Inohara to light a fire under her.