Hitoribocchi no ○○ Seikatsu - Vol. 7 Ch. 77

Power Uploader
I guess that's one way to resolve the whole "having to make friends with the boys in class" dilemma yurifans have been fretting over.

Contributor
>Only three friends left

Why do I feel like this is wrapping up?

I guess that's one way to solve the whole "having to make friends with the boys in class" dilemma yurifans have been fretting over.

After the chapter came out, the author posted on twitter that the boys will not be important, so don't pay too much mind to them.

Power Uploader
@mogu I think that much was obvious in the chapter itself, but hey, a little extra assurance doesn't hurt.

Dex-chan lover
Real guys? In this manga? Lol. I never thought that the author would take this seriously.

@GoggledAnon Although there is no particular problem for this, I do not think that there will be any kind of romance here. After all, this is an innocent friendship manga. Well, only if the author does not add the guy with the literal quirk "awkwardly falling in love with Bocchi".

Dex-chan lover
@GoggledAnon I understand that you like to ship them, but this paranoia "oh my god, there are male characters here, so my girls will not become lesbians" are already starting to resemble the worst fujoshi habits. Judging by twitter, readers quite positively welcomed such a development.

@BlackwingYu People often talk about it, but the author still reminded repeatedly that this is a co-ed school.

Dex-chan lover
Ooh I thought this was an all girls school, lol. There's a certain kind of banter that you can only have with the opposite sex so I hope the author makes the most out of it

Double-page supporter
Wow there are men here? I thought this was some sort of love live universe

I was sure in the anime when they showed the class had boys and girls that it was a mistake, but looks like it wasn't, either that or the mangaka decided to add this chapter to bring it in line with the anime.

Dex-chan lover
Lol! Looks like the author is listening to our doubt or such. Wrapping the boys just like that.

It's however work IRL, usually there's always a tomboy girl that will break the ice between boys and girls group. Thanks for the translation.

Dex-chan lover
@harryno5 The author has repeatedly shown that there are boys in their class. Hell, even in the general photo, there are male teachers and classmates boys. Why were people so obsessed with the idea that this is girl's school?

Dex-chan lover
How to make bochi become friends with the boys in the class?

Make her become friends with the girl who befriends all the boys in the class, and let her introduce bochi to them.

Outstanding move, Katsuwo sensei

Users who are viewing this thread