RED: Living On the Edge

this is classic, really good read about Indian's man and later his companion for various race sought for revenge

already read all of this series back in my senior high school, language Indonesian

already read all of this series back in my senior high school, language Indonesian

Group Leader
I have been waiting for Red to get the love its manga deserves since summer 2009 😆

Thanks to the translation team!

Cool to see this translated. I used to read this a lot back then. Great villains and great story too.

Wow, I can't believe someone would scanlate this! This is an amazing manga, I've waited for this to be scanlated maybe for 10 years! Thanks A LOT!

Group Leader
@DjAlexDubCheck i'm following the 19 volumes edition, i never had the chance to get my hands on the 10 one.
And thanks, i'll do my best to release the chapters as fast as i can :)

bai

I always love Kenichi Muraeda's art. Feel so raw and powerful. Thanks for picking this.

QSS

Group Leader
@kingsonte thanks for the translations! This series looks amazing! Could you consider making a throwaway group for your releases so that they can be listed on sites like mangaupdates? Just ask the mods here to help you once you make a group.

Group Leader
@QSS thanks :)
Actually i never thought about that! But if it's useful as you say i'll do it right away. The fact is...i don't know how asd
Could you give me a bit of advice in pm?

Glad to see a piece of my childhood finally get translation !

Keep up the good work team

Dex-chan lover
I like this kind of manga. It's like adding a couple pairs of balls

Users who are viewing this thread