Desu Vult

remember to put there are spoilers to main story in Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken: The Ways of Strolling in the Demon Country.

Dex-chan lover
Men of culture.

ckrNBwC.png

okay so thanks for kyoko-chan, but I beg you, whoever your typesetter is, please use punctuation. idk why, I guess it's just me.

please

edit: thank you for noticing my request and taking note of it :)

Group Leader
Guys, it's great that you're releasing shit.
But please, train the typesetters. Have a higher degree of quality control on that shit.
It's pretty atrocious at times.

Thank yo for reviving "Reincarnated as a Dragon's Egg - Let's Aim to be the Strongest" been waiting for someone to continue scanning it.

I do hope the next Dragon manga comes soon! The ninth raw is available but, naturally translating and rewriting is a bitch to do, but I'm hoping it's at least within this month. My friend and I are hooked on it.

I can't stand wicked house scumlation group, you guys made Mairimashita! Iruma-kun one of my favorite mangas but because of them I had to stop reading u_u. Your group has a way with words and typesetting that subtly adds another level to the story/characters and allows the reader to immerse themselves into it, thanks for all the hard work :)

Users who are viewing this thread