Author Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen
Imagine thinking a chapter is "filler" because it doesn't immediately get the main characters together in a manga that's always been comedy first. All of you screaming filler are delusional and don't remember what made this manga so good in the first place. They're basically together already in everything but name. Just enjoy the ride.
You must be completely braindead to label the new arc as filler.
You don't deserve this manga.

I swear I don't know what Mangadex considers spoiler territory anymore so just in case.
Anybody else still waiting for this to show itself as an Instant Bullet side story? I know I am...
So Kaguya is getting a live-action? Pretty skeptical since they tend to turn out to be lower in quality, content-wise, but...oh c'mon, who doesn't want to see a live-action Ishigami? Especially since his popular period is now forming?!
Narator in the anime is so freaking anoying...
chapter 142 when !

Last edited 3 mo ago by Horax.

Last edited 3 mo ago by KafukaPalazzo.

Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Last edited 3 mo ago by Lymus.

Prez has to level up in order to break the facade
The anime was amazing, perfect reminder on just how absolutely perfect "I Can't Hear The Fireworks" was.

Time to reread everything.
where are all the chapters 92+ upwards? :O

Last edited 3 mo ago by PoorDuck.

@PoorDuck Probably taken down as a joke. Jaimini's Box's site was doing barrel rolls a while back. Right now, it has a warning from the United States Global Piracy Team.

I don't recall the US being officially recognised as world police, so it's most likely a joke.
oh okay thanks for the info:)! @KeroGero
You can still find the latest chapters on mangasoul.com if you want.

Last edited 3 mo ago by anakin8329.

I'm reading them at MangaNelo rn, will switch once they are back up here @anakin8329
Wait, was Jaimini's truly seized or is that an April's Fool day thing?