Jishou Akuyaku Reijou na Konyakusha no Kansatsu Kiroku - Vol. 4 Ch. 19

Ah, Finally. One chapter and MAYBE that otomoe nerd will have a massive reality check.

Double-page supporter
The fallout is going to be so painful to watch! 😬

Dex-chan lover
I really can't hate the heroine too much. Her worst crime is really just being an idiot, and that's not even too far away from Bertia.

I really like the ending of the heroine, not just a cliche ending but an interesting one

Dex-chan lover
Ai-chan read ahead because Ai-chan couldn't wait. But this chapter is still pretty satisfying even after reading it again.

Fed-Kun's army
Ooo.... Kaay?? Now she just sound like a lunatic. Talking like a real hard-core fam girl there lol

Dex-chan lover
Wow, insulting the prince was a very bad move xd
Seeing how she is desperate. I begin to pity her.

Dex-chan lover
BIQWWmlCQAEN7hO.jpg

Dex-chan lover
It's pretty obvious Heronia's a complete otome nerd and she believes this world to be her playground.

She's a pretty pitiful person.

On one side I'm sad that next chapter is the last one. On the other you have to appreciate good story that keeps itself short, but relevant from beginning to the end.

I honestly don't think that her punishment in the LN is enough... and seeing some of the crimes that happened in the novel has been shifted to another person, the punishment in here might be more lenient too... Ah, if only this lunatic addict can be thrown to another country...

Dex-chan lover
Now I'm just starting to feel sorry for Heronia. Her biggest crime has been failing to realize Bertia is different and the story has changed from the game. The best course would be to talk with her about it.

Fed-Kun's army
@Thifa pragmatically speaking it would probably be better if she suffered an "accident" than thrown out if she doesnt change her attitude. She seems quite unstable and given her powers she could possibly create a bigger problem in the future.

She's a failure of a creature that failed to learn how to adapt. She's noticed the changing surroundings and failed to plan accordingly. She is a fool who will not be serving to further humankind.

Users who are viewing this thread