Author Chapter 19 (Jishou Akuyaku Reijou na Konyakusha no Kansatsu Kiroku)
Ah, Finally. One chapter and MAYBE that otomoe nerd will have a massive reality check.
The fallout is going to be so painful to watch! 😬
I really can't hate the heroine too much. Her worst crime is really just being an idiot, and that's not even too far away from Bertia.
1 more month, yadddaaa
I really like the ending of the heroine, not just a cliche ending but an interesting one
Ai-chan read ahead because Ai-chan couldn't wait. But this chapter is still pretty satisfying even after reading it again.
Ooo.... Kaay?? Now she just sound like a lunatic. Talking like a real hard-core fam girl there lol
Wow, insulting the prince was a very bad move xd
Seeing how she is desperate. I begin to pity her.
It's pretty obvious Heronia's a complete otome nerd and she believes this world to be her playground.

She's a pretty pitiful person.
She’s dead now 😬😬
On one side I'm sad that next chapter is the last one. On the other you have to appreciate good story that keeps itself short, but relevant from beginning to the end.
I honestly don't think that her punishment in the LN is enough... and seeing some of the crimes that happened in the novel has been shifted to another person, the punishment in here might be more lenient too... Ah, if only this lunatic addict can be thrown to another country...
whoa straight heresy

you go, girl

maybe go to guillotine lol
Now I'm just starting to feel sorry for Heronia. Her biggest crime has been failing to realize Bertia is different and the story has changed from the game. The best course would be to talk with her about it.
@vorador next chapter i think that Berny is gonna speak up. she has known him longer than she lived after all.
@Thifa pragmatically speaking it would probably be better if she suffered an "accident" than thrown out if she doesnt change her attitude. She seems quite unstable and given her powers she could possibly create a bigger problem in the future.
She's a failure of a creature that failed to learn how to adapt. She's noticed the changing surroundings and failed to plan accordingly. She is a fool who will not be serving to further humankind.
both are dumb
but one is a bitch
Would there actually be a person this stupid in real life though? Like even if the names and social positions are the same as some game you half remember from your previous life wouldn't you notice that absolutely nothing else is the same? If 0% of the supposed "events" from the game actualize in the reality in front of you why would you bet your entire life and future that, no really, this time for sure, it's gonna happen like I remember!
It just doesn't seem realistic.