Happy-Go-Lucky Days

imagine Asano Inio ramble about people's affection and relationship in a non-dramatic and non-romantic way, that's pretty much it

Power Uploader
Shimura Takako is a goddess.

These slices of life, tinged with supernatural, just feel so real.

These people do exist, I'm sure.

Fed-Kun's army
These are fantastic short stories. Some of them are a little discomforting in how “real” they feel.

Given the subject matter, the irony in the title is reminiscent of the film “Happiness.” I wonder if the author has seen it.

Contributor
I wish I could remember which character was which. There were definitely overlapping characters

I really do understand what the author tried to do especially regarding there other works and the stuff they address in other mangas but some of this shit is just so fucking wrong and messed up and it’s like it was trying to bring “awareness” to certain issues when really they made it look like it was glorifying fucked up shit I literally only liked the one between the two girls since IT WASNT FUCKING INCEST AND PERVERTED SHIT god this manga is awful

I really do understand what the author tried to do especially regarding there other works and the stuff they address in other mangas but some of this shit is just so fucking wrong and messed up and it’s like it was trying to bring “awareness” to certain issues when really they made it look like it was glorifying fucked up shit I literally only liked the one between the two girls since IT WASNT FUCKING INCEST AND PERVERTED SHIT god this manga is awful
Gave this another read a few years from then and the main issue is if they were tryna talk about certain aspects of messed up relationships like age gaps, incest, or pedophilia they did a poor job if it was to bring awareness because when you one dont make it more clear that stuff like that is wrong then it comes off as self inserts or just being edgy for the sake of it like shock value right and especially with the graphic scene of underage kids like you dont draw stuff like that you imply it drawing it explicitly is just wrong in so many ways and honestly i was very disappointed in the author because i really do like some of their other works its obvious they like talking about real serious topics but they have to do better because this is one of the worst mangas ive ever read and i stand by that wholeheartedly:/

Users who are viewing this thread