Palace of Bardo

I have been waiting for so long for this one to be picked up. I cannot express how excited I am to read it!!! You guys doing a fabulous job!!!!!

I am loving this already....it is going to be one angsty ride. This is gonna end up with some major psychological readjustment vibes on one of them methinks esp. on lil blue. He is gonna need a good case of stockholm.

Does anyone know where to read the novel in english? Or there’s no one that has translate it yet? I really like this kind of story and I’ve been dying waiting for updates 😭

Fed-Kun's army
Just hoping he can escape all this like he actually wants too

I am in love with the art work and the storyline! The emperor is so sadistic and apparently in his previous life, super obsessive! Poor MC, I hope he can somehow change their fate and live a happier life.

Thank you for translating 💕

I really like this kind of story and I hope we're rewarded with them actually working through things and not some pathetic Stockholm type of situation.

Even though I just want the MC to get away, I can't hate the love interest

I wait each week for the update, and have try to find the raw but to bad got band on my country 😭 if anyone got the novel link or spoiler please share

Love the art although I did get confused when the old eunuch got replaced because the new guy looks the same to me LOL. Good thing the artist gave them different outfits. It seems like the emperor has some regrets on what he did in the past.

I'm curious to see how the relationship started. I can only assume at some point they were on good terms before it went sour.

This really reminds me of Taxian-Jun and Chu Wanning relationship from Husky and His White Cat Shizun.
The reincarnation,obsession, emperor.

Users who are viewing this thread