Golden Kamuy - Vol. 24 Ch. 232 - Family

Dex-chan lover
Oh this is gonna be a bad look for Koito. Tsurumi is not one for having his goals questioned. Bless Tanigaki gets his happy end so far tho <3

I’m literally shedding tears as I type because im just so happy that tanigaki’s daughter was born safe and that him and inkarmat are also safe!! god if this man gets anymore hurt than he already is, im gonna lose it

Fed-Kun's army
Lmfao Koito doing random shit always cracks me up. I'm also really happy that Tanigaki and his new family got away safely in the end. That pirate is even hotter dressed up. Man, he has no bussiness being that hot.

Rip that kid tho.

yeah, glad for Tanigaki-nispa and his family..
I'm genuinely worried.. last situation was so crazy, fighting a veteran is one thing, but fighting a veteran while protecting a fragile pregnant woman was on way different level..

I'm worried that he would lose his wife or child and tun him into evil who thirst for revenge..

I genuinely lost it at Shiraishi straight up looking at the camera.

Dex-chan lover
“I’m always on the receiving end.”
I always suspected that was the case for Tanigaki.

Dex-chan lover
what does the 2nd line from left to right in the code at the end says? i dont get, all other lines are GOLDEN, KAMUY and KAMUYY
unless im misinpertreting those as well

PS: if anyone deserves happiness in the manga world, is Tanigaki

PS2: Leaky Dong ftw!

Shiraishi *staring into your soul*

All these recent chapter really did a nice work on Koito's character development!

Is the IT guy gonna be a convict too?

Fed-Kun's army
Frigging Kadokura stoops to pick up a coin just in time to be overlooked by the spy he tried to off in Abashiri because of course he does.

Fri

Aggregator gang
Oh, I actually forgot about his luck thing. I just thought it's random

Users who are viewing this thread