Vanguard

This manhua is surprisingly good? I find that most are either translated weirdly or the flow is really off but this one's pretty good. :)

Whether we wanted it or not, we've stepped into a war with the Cabal on Mars, so let's get to taking out their command, one by one. Valus Ta'aurc. From what I can gather, he commands a line if imperial siege dancers over at the Rubicon below. He's well protected. But with the right team, we can punch through those defences and loosen their grip on the freehold.

Eh, same like most chinese long strip comics. Synopsis sounds interesting, but art is average at best and the writing is really, really bad. Its strange how they all have the same problem, its like those clickbait ads you see for "games" where the ads are way more interesting than the "game" itself.

@Question2 they've guidelines (from politics) as to what they have to include and how they have to portray things otherwise they might face censorship (see wikipedia on manhua)

The girl annoying and dumb as heeeell. Idk. She always being stubborn and gets herself into situations that could have easily been avoided and then her dumb self need to be saved *smh. I say 4/10 tbh.
Edit: Read up to the date and so far a 5/10 instead.

Fed-Kun's army
I see romance tag so i must ask. Did it end good on a romance note?

Did this have a happy end? Spoil it

Fed-Kun's army
@calmbreez
not sure if I can really call it spoilers but...
...it doesn't really have an end at all. The story basically stops mid action.
It's like there should be at least one more chapter to wrap it up,
but even then there are so many unused things that it feels more like it's supposed to be the end of an arc. If even that.

As for the romance: At the time of the "ending", there's not much of it.
The girl is seen as a rival by others but there's not anything to mention between them.
But maybe that's just how it seemed to me.

Users who are viewing this thread