The White Cat's Revenge as Plotted from the Dragon King's Lap - Vol. 1 Ch. 3.2

Dex-chan lover
Q(' v ' ) "Burn the infidels"
Q(' w ') "No, we must drown them"
(' v ' *) "Why not both?"
(' v ')b ""Good idea""

Such adorable little angels of destruction.

Double-page supporter
SHAVE THEIR HEADS AND MAKE THEM WALK THE WALK OF SHAME??????

@WhimsiCat Aye MASSACRE THE MASSES AND EXECUTE THE UNWORTHY

but tbh i wouldve just stop letting only the guys who bullied Ruri from using magic, im all for causing a chaotic kingdom but now is not the time

Dex-chan lover
Very cute little fairies-
they need to be punished~
punish~
kill~
don't bully ruri~

Group Leader
These fairies remind me of the fairies from Jinrui wa Suitai Shimashita (Humanity Has Declined), who don't have any problem bringing upon the destruction of humanity all while having an adorable innocent smile.

Aggregator gang
I wanted her to say "Can you change your target to just these people? And you don't have to make them unable to use magic, just make their magic %#$% up in horrible ways whenever they try to use it."

Fed-Kun's army
These fairies are as dangerous as those of the manga "The hero suddenly proposed to me, but", the only difference is that the protagonist knows the difference between good and evil. ?

Fed-Kun's army
oh please, she should make 1-2 extortion from those country

Double-page supporter
lmao thats actually hilarious that the fairies did that

if only priests can use magic, it's not really that essential is it. the only people being fucked by it are the exact people she wanted revenge against

Dex-chan lover
@GodGinrai at a first glance that sounds hella hilarious, then I thought what could happen if someone gets healing magic wrong, like healing a torn leg and the muscles and skin got nice n' tight around a fractured bone, or the muscles regenerating over the skin, that's some pretty nasty effects you've got there funny fairies

Dude, she's a literal Goddess taking away people's ability to use magic at a whim
Hopefully dragons can cast magic without spirits at the very least, gotta nerf the girl

Dex-chan lover
Jesus Christ, how horrifying. All it would take is you innocently and accidentally saying something like, "I wish you would...!" or "I hate...!" and the god damn fairies will suddenly potentially burn half the planet.
This is like Code Geass ratcheted up to 11.

Aggregator gang
I'd just casually forget to tell the fairies to stop not helping them.
Who cares if the entire kingdom burns down, it's not like they were going to offer you anything.

Fed-Kun's army
One wasn't it the priests that should have noticed that she had a swarm of Fairies in the first place ?

Two Ruri is one hell of a pushover. Hell I'd want everyone complicit in that clusterf**k's head and some compensation (all their property would be a start)

Users who are viewing this thread