Dex-chan lover
It's difficult to convinced. The last we seen shinobu is in port grabbing momonosuke. Maybe something wrong happened to her or the old shinobu is just an image by kanjuro from the start (how is she can use devil fruit?)

Dex-chan lover
Hold on. This war still lacks kaido's back story. Maybe later...

Dex-chan lover
Didn't see that twist coming. Also nice double spread on the last page.
Kanjuro should be grateful for the strawhats. If kotnfor them he's still stuck at Doffy's place.

Double-page supporter
And the incident outside Sabaody's auction house repeats itself. Luffy, Law, Kidd, (Zoro, Killer)! Let's go WORST OF THE WORST GENERATION!

Shit is gonna get real after this chapter and that's why I wanna remain spoiler free for the next ones

crazy theory:
once momonosuke is on onigashima, kanjuro's role is over. he could perfectly play the role of kozuki oden and help momonosuke be the next heir to the throne. he himself said that he has no loyalty to either party and solely moves to play a role

Dex-chan lover
With all the flashbacks the last 5-ish chapters, now that we're back to the main timeline I'm a little confused lol
Many thanks

Whew. That flashback was way too long. A lot of it was important to the plot and backstory, sure, but there was way too much going on. I feel like this needed to be broken up and doled out in tidbits over time.

Users who are viewing this thread