Megami no Sprinter - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - The 5th Day: Let's Meet in Dreamland

Dex-chan lover
Oh fuck, his brother is one of those faceless NTR dudes, you can't win against those.

Contributor
PSA the next chapters will be on hentai2read...just kidding????

is there going to be some grim twist like his brother is actually dead
I'm still wondering where we're gonna go with the plot

@herasmus I have money on a secret terminal or chronic illness being responsible for his retirement. But let's be honest, the plot is just a contrivance to introduce femdommy situations. At least they given us thicc school nurse with a gentle touch to mix things up.

Dex-chan lover
She's neither heartless nor merciless, just retarded. The negative effects of lack of sleep (and namely elevated levels of cortisol) is well known and far outweights any advantages he would have from refraining to masturbate.

Dex-chan lover
man cant wait till brother shows up then NTR the fuck out of all the got milfs all over this bitch

Dex-chan lover
@Acolytus yep, at this point it wouldnt surprise me if the brother has banged every female that gets featured in the series.

@ehyclipse @Kisato So we are in agreeement right... she did kiss his schlong at the end right??!!

I had seen the chapter last week but just reading it again before reading this weeks to remember where we left off I initially thought it was his thigh too until I looked closers... his thigh can't be that thin where she can wrap her hand around it like that right??!! But up to this point she didn't seem to show interest in an intimate way like that??

Users who are viewing this thread