Ani no Yome to Kurashite Imasu.

Dex-chan lover
Look like no lewd. I love his lewd art style. Hope some other work get pick up soon

@_ANQ Thanks for picking this up and nice work. You wouldn't have said you were a fairly new translator, I personaly wouldn't have had any clue.

@_anq: Thank you for picking this up and wow, somebody with at least 3 languages! At least one of them has to be your mother tongue
Was hoping that somebody is going to pick it up although you prrobably don't want to keep at it for that long. I still hope that it might catch somebodies eyes as it amasses more chapters

Double-page supporter
What is it that makes this a seinen rather than like, josei, since it centers around two women?

@Equilibrium

Cold is kind of used as a catch-all than in reference to a specific viral infection. But for these purposes compare to what happened to Jim Henson: started with typical cold symptoms of a sore throat, tiredness, etc- he said on what ended up being his last televised appearance it wasn't a big deal and it would go away- as colds do since all you can really do about them is rest. Turned out it was Group A Streptococcus, his organs were failing from toxic shock, and he was dead within 2 weeks of that recording.

Dex-chan lover
It's a really nice story about a family brought together by chance and their hardships and feelings, and then idiots come like: muuuh yuri!44!!

That feeling when you found a manga that you read a long time ago and forgot the name dont have price ?

Users who are viewing this thread