Buta Koushaku ni Tensei Shitakara, Kondo wa Kimi ni Suki to Iitai - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Looking forward on how this will be progressing, especially since no one sees him as a good person.

Nvy

Huh, where'd the other version of this ch go?

Double-page supporter
this manga is going really well. i love how charlette reacted to the news.

alu

Double-page supporter
Thanks for this v2.
It's a lot easier to read.

So when's the next chap. been waiting here eagerly.!!
Ps:
thanks @thanos for the rework.

@woodrabbit

I know, it can be a little confusing during this chapter because sometimes the speech bubbles don't have lines and the thought bubbles are sometimes actually spirits talking to Slow Dening...

Power Uploader
@woodrabit

There are a few scenes where it's a little confusing because it's not explained, but sometimes the words in the small thought bubbles (like "Can you hear me?" on page 25) are apparently the spirits talking to MC-kun.

Edit: Ha! sniped by the other guy who worked PR/QC on this chapter, probably because it confused us too when we were reading it

Power Uploader
@FayeReagan

I don't think that's it. It's just that while it says that MC-kun is loved by and can see the spirits, it never says he can hear their them, and there are no obvious visual clues to show that's what's happening. Maybe it's supposed to be unclear for now, and will be explained later in the story?

Group Leader
@seekermoc A slight miss translation, that's Slow's thoughts saying "I still can hear you, you know?" to Tina's "And it had to be that stupid noble that heard me".

Users who are viewing this thread