Peachy Scans

Group Leader
hey, i'd like to talk to you about something! i just added you on discord (calvitre#5133)! tysm 💕💕

Group Leader
I love your projects 😍 pls keep translating them
Thank you for your hard work 💕

@LonelyBye hello, do you mind to pick up the promo manhwa for novel "You've Got the Wrong House, Villain"? since your team usually translate oneshot manhwa, anyway if you dont mind and have free time!! thankyou♡♡

Aggregator gang
I see that you guys need ITL. Why do you need ITL? Just wondering since i dont think there is notable indonesian manga/webtoon to translate.

Hello! I just found out that Lonely AF and WordExcerpt are both scanlating the same project. I was wondering if you guys have decided to 'compete' or just somehow hadn't figured it out and still haven't talked to each other yet?

Group Leader
@meltz @Avenger88id Hello, we were looking for itl's for"Flower of Francia"

@nyotas TY for asking and not trying to start drama with assumptions <3. I've made a mini announcement in EP 7 of my groups upload in Mother of the Villain, and I believe the other group made an announcement in ep 4. We're just co-existing. I hope we're not competing... (we'd both burn out if we did).
My group is currently trying to catch up to the raws.

Did you drop I am the villain's mother? *weeps* i love your translation, its a shame you guys took it down.

Salut sm lonelyAF yg mo ngalah walopun udh tl lebih byk.. Smga diberikan ketabahan & rejeki yg byk.. Aamiinn 🙏

@LonelyBye Hi LonelyAF! I know you just dropped a really good webtoon recently, the villain's mother, and if you need a good substitute, I have a good webtoon recommendation, when I scrolled the new update from newtoki, accidentally I found a really good manhwa "악한 기사" or "a villainess knight", unfortunately when I tried to find at least a spoiler of the webtoon in english, usually novelupdate will have it, I can't find it anywhere :(

It just have 14 chapters for now. This is some spoilers that I could give:
The story was about, the FML, I don't really know her name 'cause I just MTL the synopsis 😅, Basically she raised just to become a queen, she has a really excellent sword skill, but she wasn't allowed to holding it. However, she was happy, because she can accompanied the king, her beloved. At first they looked like a loving lover, but at the end the king betrayed her for some bitch and executed her.
When she opened her eyes again she was being burned, people tried to kill her, cause they said she was a witch, but she didn't know what happened, I think she doesn't have any memories from her current body that she possessed, and the ML is a werewolf knight(?)

And this is the website address : https://newtoki61.com/webtoon/1497580/악한-기사

Actually I wanted to attach some of the image of this webtoon, but I don't know how😂, cause I rarely post a comment in here

Well I hope you alwill pick it up, 'cause the art and the story line of this webtoon is good. Ciao!

Group Leader
@Sachan09
Hey! Thanks for reaching out <3
My group has decided to take a look at it.

EDIT: Just as an update, I've left the group due to not being able to keep a good work/life balance. I wish the group really well and I'm excited to see what new projects they'll be picking up. Due to some unforseen circumstances, I'm no longer in contact with anyone from the scanlation community (like... no one, no one at all xD) so if you have any questions please dm the current leader (owo, idk who they are, but they have a cute username! :D) instead of me as I've gotten a few dm's about projects that I no longer have any control over.

https://page.kakao.com/home/52642781 i really love ur scans^^
Maybe,you can check this<3
Tysm!

Users who are viewing this thread