Sekai ka Kanojo ka Erabenai - Vol. 6 Ch. 29 - The 29th Decision: …Why?...

Dex-chan lover
The most useless MC I've read in awhile is probably going to be giving an asspull power up love saves the girl schtick.

Dex-chan lover
Full dere Jindou is too much for my heart damn hnnngggg

Dex-chan lover
Holy shit. This meek Jindou is great. I'm still firmly in the Ayumi camp but dayum if she isn't making an effort to sway me.

Power Uploader
@Soseki
Typo on page 23: ".... I can t breathe I ll die from ...." >> ".... I can't breathe, I'll die from ...."

Remember, proper communication is important otherwise you end up like this spineless protagonist

Fed-Kun's army
That "Lave and Peace" shirt predicted the coronavirus!

("Lave" means "Wash!" in Latin.)

this is aids to the brain and im still sadly going to read it(the whole premise of love over the rest of the world is genuinely retarded. this would make more sense if you switched the character of ayumi and jindou cus there is no way any normal person would kill himself and everyone else for childhood friend who doesn't as actively show her feelings for you. like doesn't loving ayumi inherently put her at risk. how many have actually died from mc making advances on ayumi. like all jindou has to do to seperate him from ayumi is show the mc the body of someone he basically killed and he'd drop her immediately. anyone who wants to say im a jindou fanboy aswell is wrong cuz jindou is just as hateable. she has tried nothing other than using her body. shes more objectively attractive appearance(feels like the author tried to convey to the reader that imo) wise than ayumi is so if she actually made any effort to do anything to get to know him or connect emotionally than she would have a far better chance but she is generic titty-chan who has no personality and just shows up in underwhere in front of the mc and attempts to have him jump her.) siggggggghhhhhh and im still gonna finish this unless it gets worse god have mercy upon my soul cuz its entertaining to read with ur brain off.

Double-page supporter
come on... now the only characters that know what they're doing is the side characters. i'm all for being cute as hell but do it after the world is safe yeah?

Dex-chan lover
Ngl, this chapter was so hard to read, not only do we have to deal with the dense Mc but now it's the fact that this giant misunderstanding is only going to worsen the story. Yet here we are still reading this.... God. It's really hard to keep moving on

Dex-chan lover
heh, this mc can be friends with the one of rental grirlfriend and go die together

Contributor
The chapter title perfectly sums up how I feel about the direction of this manga right now.

Dex-chan lover
I swear if motherfucking Jindou didn't win at the end I would literally call the police and kill them

everyone be mad about how the manga develops i think its still good enough. Don’t think it’s the best development but still way better then what other mangas have been up to recently

Users who are viewing this thread