God Slayer

Let me guess, MC gets/starts with OP powers relative to everyone else, quickly obtains a 10/10 love interest which expands into a harem, all the girls remain madly in love with the MC forever even though he shows zero interest in them, all the villains are badly written and kick puppies for fun and every arc is the MC basically making girls wet as more and more girls throw themselves at him.

How close am I?

Fed-Kun's army
The Art is nice, still, cant get behind the "the whole world besides one person are total assholes"-thing the Manhua have... "Trash, you must be trashed because trash trash trash..."
Well, lets see whats coming out there after this "beginning exactly like every other Manhua ever"

Double-page supporter
Super garbage with the usual stupid world where everyone is an evil piece of shit for the sole reason of giving the MC a bullied background. Nothing to see here folks keep looking if you want something decent to read.

wow last time I checked there where only 2 chapters good job translation team!

best girlfriend dies by MC possesed by demon-dog, lets make the dog do adorable faces.
MC tries to off himself to escape cruel world, manga makes MC attacked by sexy nurse...
mood is all over the place here.
This is chinese right? read a chinese manga (manhua?) where MC died then reincarnated and first thing he does is rape a goddess that saved him....
chinese are strange bruh

Fed-Kun's army
@Ehlwood Its just a big part of the culture and comes from a lot of the well known chinese myths. Its also just plays a big part of the chinese "power fantasy" in a similar way that magic/medival setting stories are big in the west.

Edit: Characters and artstyle looks like its meant for a gacha game. Very bland and generic, read up to the current chapter to give it a shot because Im desperate for something new and good to read but probably not even gonna put on a waitlist. Its just kinda bad.

Aggregator gang
Chinese manhua like this are a large reason I, a half asian man, think its totally ok that the rona bodied us.

Double-page supporter
killing off an actually caring love interest like that and then getting over it like nothing shortly after. yeeeeepppp im good.

Users who are viewing this thread