A Private Story on Third Street - Vol. 1 Ch. 8

Dex-chan lover
To my knowledge, sure Pankration might've been a sport, but i'm very doubtful a lot of knights actually practiced it.

@Scrabbleman

Likewise to my knowledge, there were 3 main citizen layers in Sparta :
1)Spartans, pure warriors
2) Heliotes ( I think that's how it was spelled atleast, but it's something like that) citizens belonging to spartan areas, but not actually considered as Spartans, so they had more freedom but also less chances since unless Sparta called them up for battle if they needed numbers, they likely had very few chances of improving their status
3) Slaves, who pretty much did most of the labor that was needed, and consideres as slaves (considered many if not all other greek citystates at that time also had slaves , no surprise, but Sparta probably treated them even worse)

Dex-chan lover
page 9 empty bubble
The owner finally had someone good coming at his street.

Dex-chan lover
the new girl is the best one.......well i am going back to play final fantasy tactics because i just see the word Squire and it hit my nostalgia heart

Dex-chan lover
Wasn't Pankration exclusive to ancient Greece? Wouldn't the medieval equivalent be something like Ringen?

Dex-chan lover
@Nightdotexe

At this point,this manga has start playing some harem genre tropes so 'Yes'.

(also is it just me that mistake other tenants beside ashigaru as male in beginning?)

Fed-Kun's army
x8.png

LOL 🤣

Also, "The Panzer IV needs a patch update, it's too vulnerable to stalinium-made soviet-biased ammo."

Users who are viewing this thread