Solo Leveling - Vol. 1 Ch. 109

WOW!! NICE TO HAVE MORE PEOPLE TO TELL US HOW STRONG HE IS WHEN WE ALREADY KNOW. but it was kinda satisfying to see those arrogant people who thought they would get him get slapped in the face!!! Jinwoo: 1 US: 0!!!!!

Aggregator gang
when you gaze long enough into the abyss

the abyss will gaze back into you

Double-page supporter
@Serenata

There's a reason, which will be explained later. She is vital to the US' power, and power is vital for the US to continue surviving, especially considering how bad a state it was left in.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

There was nothing specific stated, so I did not consider it a spoiler. Had I defined any events or statuses or added names, I would have considered it a spoiler. Very well, spoilers will be added from here on.

Group Leader
"Gaze yee not into the abyss, lest the abyss' boyfriend get narky"
-Ben 'Yahtzee' Croshaw

Double-page supporter
@Serenata

There's a reason, which will be explained later. She is vital to the US' power, and power is vital for the US to continue surviving, especially considering how bad a state it was left in.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Dex-chan lover
Wait, we already knew since the early arcs that he had no limits in terms of growth. That was his defining trait.

Dex-chan lover
Of COURSE there's no limit to his strength...
Afterall,
Death comes to everyone, eventually.

Dex-chan lover
@Genoshock Yep, it's not. There's at least one more rotation of the trinity "busy > crisis > savior" before japan gets it's turn of it.

Users who are viewing this thread