Menhera Shoujo Kurumi-chan - Ch. 73 - Farewell

Double-page supporter
Run, dude. You're completely reasonable, but she ain't.

Oof, even the brother couldn't believe what just happened. He's also not going to believe what he's going to have to deal with afterwards

Group Leader
It's ok, she got this. Next she'll send him messages on line where she'll apologize profusely in the style of the shining- "I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry-" (repeat 99+ lines)
After she's blocked, the boyfriend will wake up sometime in the middle of the night, thinking he hears a sound at the window. Hesitant, he'll approach it- it's closed, no one is there.
A distant car drives past, catching the window briefly with its headlights.
Only silhouettes of trees and the fence outside.
But the window- it's a bit fogged up. The splotch of fog is fading fast, but he notices clean glass within it in the shape of-
s o r r y

...and that's when the house's lights go out for Kurumi-chan's doki doki make-up reunion plan to go into effect!

Dex-chan lover
This is a reasonable reaction to people being this nutty

@Kz3 It's fairly common for people with anxiety or depression to act in ways that alienate them even more from others. It's why some of these issues feel like traps for people; they can't get out of it.

Dex-chan lover
@qwyxivi she doesn't have anxiety or depression, she displays every symptom of Borderline Personality Disorder.

Double-page supporter
The last time someone broke up with her she broke down and cried, she didn't go after them so I doubt that would happen with her this time if he broke up with her. However, he hasn't broken up with her, He just temporarily retreated home, leaving her something to think about. Whether she can reflect or not is up in the air.

Aggregator gang
Totally deserved, hopefully next chapter is the finale and she kills herself. ;D

Users who are viewing this thread