Kakushigoto

Aggregator gang
His daughter is honestly very cute, though her head might actually be empty...

Contributor
This looks like a gag series at first, but it's seems like it's really a slow-burn story.

Maybe with the anime announcement we will get more translations? (I think the manga goes up to 10 volumes at the moment)

Contributor
Kodansha are going to be officially releasing this in English starting next month. I added the link to the official page here too.

Wonder if kodansha is going to do single or omnibus editions, since it's more of a catch up game atm. Nonetheless I'm excited for both the manga and anime.

Ugh, I'm not sure I can handle all these alternative dimension Zetsubou Sensei characters.

why did the omake left untranslated? it's actually more interesting than the actual story

PS: i already read the omake RAW up to vol 7 and damn this doesn't even make sense LOL

Dex-chan lover
is the translation dead for this or are the translators super busy carrying the backpack of bullshit we call life

Fed-Kun's army
Has to go read the manga after loving the anime adaptation. I love how each of the chapter is a spin-off of other manga like Hair Gear -> Air Gear LoL

Group Leader
Yeah, I totaly get how this guy feels.

It's real hard to be a borderline artist, especialy when you don't want the image to stick to yours. Art is a opinion of the soul, but that doesn't mean it's alway what the artist condomne. Society would never understand that though, and it sucks.

Users who are viewing this thread