Ningen ni Koi shita Oni wa Warau - Vol. 1 Ch. 2.1 - The Firefly and Princess Kaguya under the Moonlit Night

Not sure if the translation is kinda odd or it's the narrative itself is weird to read. Either way thanks for the translation

Group Leader
Thank you friend! I posted the first chapter here to get some attention to the series so I'm happy to see it did.

Fed-Kun's army
Thnks for the translation. i knew it was hard but i did not know how hard it was!!! You are the best!

@KhalE it all depends on the structure of words and if you want to get everything completely correct for a translation, japanese can go very simple to stupidly complex if I remember correctly, I think the better way to understand is we have ai that is capable or self teaching itself languages, and yet google translate of something japanese still comes out as barely legible. granted, time it takes is also part of skill, though looking at the sentences, I can't imagine they were easy to translate

as for the rest, cleaning/typesetting/redrawing, its a piece of cake if you have a tablet, makes everything so much easier, redrawing can be infuriating, but its more of a puzzle then it is skill due to today's photoshop. never liked the typesetting part, I would had that off to others more often then not, usually only starting once things were typeset so I knew what work was required in redrawing.

Dex-chan lover
I'm glad that MC's internal struggles and regret isn't completely glossed over and that it seems to be an integral part of his conflict moving forward.

I hope Hiyori reappears to him and is a regular force in the story. Like she tells him to forgive himself and the Oni and maybe eventually even lets or tells him pursue her in a relationship with her.

I do hope that we see them reunite in the afterlife when the series is over, though. As Oni don't seem able to die, so she'll be his partner in this world and Hiyori will be his partner in the next.

Contributor
@raltzero

Possible important correction: 綾人 would normally be pronounced as "Ayato".

ayato.png

Dex-chan lover
@raltzero Must be your imagination. I remember sharing the fonts collection with the translator of Osananajimi no Mama ja Iya? and giving him some tips though.

Users who are viewing this thread