Stellar Transformations

Are the first 3 chapters from the same series as the next 3? The art style is far too different too be the same artist.

Power Uploader
This might be the discontinued version. The recently uploaded chaps are the same as the one from this https://mangadex.org/manga/23595/stellar-transformations

Aggregator gang
@tonyjoker if you read the ending of Panlong you will see why....

in the end of Panlong/Coiling Dragon, Linley the MC meets essentially the God of the universe and join some him as a “Universal Creator”

Linley gains the power of a God and creates his own universe and in this universe is where the MC of this manhua Stellar Transformations exists

Not bad, the story is ok, but the change in art-style ruined it imo. It got somewhat better again later on, not exactly good compared to the first art-style, but atleast better than the cartoonish second art-style.

Fed-Kun's army
Wait, is this really completed at 450 chapters like mangaupdates says, i really wonder at what part of the storyline they stopped then since thats a LOT of chapters even for this slow pace and short chapters.

@Blackbird The romance will be a whileeee after this.

Quite a bit of spoilers for the relative short term of this story (Novel-wise)

You've got this arc. Then you've got the bit when he gets "Stellar Transformations Technique". Then he fights He has a life and death battle afterwards. Then he goes to ocean place(Can't remember the name) then he gets in a few more life and death battles. Until he gets put into a coma into which he wakes up with Love interest.

Long Term spoilers (Novel-wise)

However, then shit happens then Qin Yu Has to go through all the realms and reaches Heavenly Deity then elopes with Her. Then the "Romance" Happens

Aggregator gang
Reading this manhua is literally nostalgia on steroids.....if anyone here hasnt read the LN stop what you are doing right now!

@Zethuron i hope it at least gets further than Panlong/Coiling dragon manhua....

the art was good in the first few chapter and then it just flipped.... well I'll still read it as it doesn't seem bad

Romance genre... really? I think the "romance" is about 2 chapters near the beginning and 2 chapters near the end (of the web novel, which is 680 chapters long). Anyone reading this expecting romance will be severely disappointed.

Users who are viewing this thread