S-Rank Monster no Behemoth Dakedo, Neko to Machigawarete Erufu Musume no Kishi (Pet) Toshite Kurashitemasu - Vol. 1 Ch. 6 - Duel

Group Leader
We're looking for a redrawer since the manga is released every other week now instead of monthly and I don't have the time or skill to do it properly myself
If you're interested, send me a message

Fed-Kun's army
Hell yeah that chapter was the best
P.S. this MC definitely was a boob lover when he was human
then again what hot-blooded male doesn't love a big pair of breast

Aggregator gang
Okay, I was bashing the dude for predictably getting demolished last chapter just like in every one of these stories. But I'll admit that it wasn't quite as horrible as it could have been. The shithead actually proved to be a plausible threat, it forced Tama to discover a new ability, and progressed the relationship between him and the elf.

While I wish that was the bare minimum that any story would do with one of these scenes, that just isn't the case. Most of them just act as a chance for everybody in the guild/bar/inn to suck off the main character for being so cool. This was a pleasant surprise, but that doesn't mean that I'm going to renounce my cynicism from the last chapter.

Dex-chan lover
I'm beginning to suspect the guild employee knows Tama is a Behemoth (or something similar) and keeps making shit up to convince everyone else he is just an elemental cat.

Fed-Kun's army
Page 15, all the guys are covering either their crotches or eyes, the girls are gleefully cheering..
Guess all those girls like some ball-crushing.

Dex-chan lover
@Aretheus
It's an ability he already had. It didn't force him to grow so much as force him to expose himself for what he is.

Aggregator gang
@Meridis Ahh, fair enough. Then again, forcing the main character's hand is still a step forward. It's not perfect, but this does show some degree of promise especially compared to some of the dross I've been reading today.

Users who are viewing this thread