Release That Witch - Ch. 123 - It's High Noon

Aggregator gang
Echo is actually so powerful when paired with Nightgale.
I love her and her power so much.

Double-page supporter
False orders and officer headhunting... probably screwed just by attacking anyway, now assured.

@ryugadrago The artist for the webtoon appears to just add game references left and right, no matter how out of place they are. They've been doing that for a while now.

Dex-chan lover
@TUSF
@ryugadrago

In the novel have a lot more references to a lot of modern internet culture.
The MC is a pretty big meme lord tbh.
It have little effect on the story and makes for some funny breaks in the story if you catch them.

but ofc, memes in stories is not everybodys cup of tea, i personally dont mind thought.....
One of my favorite novels ever is "Dungeon core online" and that story have multiple characters who are spouting ever more references to modern culture like monty python and stuff.
( it's actually pretty interesting story wise because the people who do are older men as the story is set in the future so for them its "old school memes" so the MC have to actually look them up himself too :> )

Fed-Kun's army
I've been kind of bussy
LividHollowBlackbird-size_restricted.gif

@ryugadrago as someone who read the novel, I can assure you there are a LOT of pop culture and game references. Don't remember this one though, but it's been a whlie. :p Also, I don't play OW, so I probably never noticed.

Take Ash's Ashbringer for example.

Levin is actually pretty smart figuring out their is two witches and what powers they have, but he's stupid for thinking he can catch them

Users who are viewing this thread