Kitsune Spirit - Ch. 14

Dex-chan lover
Left their dog in a car, during what I assume to be summer, and didn't come back in till the evening.

Fictional owner can rot in fictional hell.

Thanks for the hard work in the scan work, I do hope this isn't the end for this one too....

Dex-chan lover
I really hope this is not the end. I need more of this fluff in my life! :(

Double-page supporter
wait... so if this is the end then who is that blonde girl at the cover?...

Dex-chan lover
God, this is so adorable. I really hope the author continues it and the "The end(?)" is just a false alarm. Thanks a lot @G-P for the work, I love this manga.

Dex-chan lover
And the other foxy girl will stay a mystery.

@Vasqueztion
Why so mad? It's just a manga. A lot of shit can happen but it's not real.

@zetsuravez it seems like the blonde girl is just another recurring character from the author's twitter. The cover is not really an official cover since there doesn't seem to be one. It's just a piece of art the author made. Blondie is probably not related to the series at all.

Dex-chan lover
The English SFX is probably not needed but definitely a good addition. Don't force yourself making it if it's just making your work harder.

Group Leader
@Orpheus2020
The last panel of this chapter on the author's Twitter does say おわり which means 'End'. What G-P added was the "(?)" after "The End".

FYI everyone, unless you can communicate in Japanese, even if it is broken, please do not pester the author since they are most likely working on multiple projects, and they are very likely to not be fluent in any language other than Japanese, so bugging the author about this would only stress them out, especially if it is in a language they don't understand since they would feel obligated to respond. Your consideration would be much appreciated.

@SuppeBargeld The blonde foxy girl is like one of the "How she sees herself and how she's actually seen" thing
Just my guess though

Users who are viewing this thread