Jishou Akuyaku Reijou na Konyakusha no Kansatsu Kiroku - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Fed-Kun's army
YEEEEES! Another chapter! Ah, the art in this is so good. And we're finally getting into the fun stuff.

Aggregator gang
This is up there as one of the best isekai manga on the market. No doubt in my mind.

Group Leader
Why... how... I don't understand why the best Isekai manga (this and Koushaku Reijou no Tashinami ) have their worlds based on Galgames or Otomegames... The plot should be insipid and inconsequential... but this is getting really interesting.

Aggregator gang
@aFFi That's because all three of the major otome game isekai manga are subverting the trappings of the genre in some way.

Yeah, otome games are vapid drivel. That's what Duke's Daughter is making fun of.

Bakarina goes a step further by making fun of the main characters of otome game isekai manga since Bakarina's struggles are all for naught in a fascinating way.

And then Observation Log makes fun of those characters by showcasing them from the perspective of a straight man in the form of Prince Cecil.

They all do something at least slightly innovative unlike most isekai out there.

Dex-chan lover
Haha! This was a great chapter. Prince Cecil handled every "event" she threw his way excellently. If him not getting adopted might affect the plot, just recruit him for his talent directly.

Judging from her reaction, I get the feeling that something bad happens to Prince Cecil in any ending except the one where he ends up with the heroine.

Dex-chan lover
I don't understand how can the prince not know what a kuudere is...

Dex-chan lover
"Coutgan Deres Mardan, I came here to speak with you. Have you heard about the Avengers iniciative?"

Group Leader
Shawn Turquoin...

Is this for real? why would a prince have a "hood" name?

Group Leader
Shawn Turquoin...

Is this for real? why would a prince have a "hood" name?

Double-page supporter
@mahtan - considering the way he manipulates people and events, he might as well be Nick Fury. XD Who would Bertia be, tho?

Dex-chan lover
For a brief, brief moment I forgot what level of time skip had occurred and thought Mama Noches was Bertia.

@mahtan he doesn't know what a kuudere is because they aren't actually speaking Japanese and even if they were, the Kuu apparently has its roots in English which further muddles his chances of correct interpretation of a somewhat niche slang term from another universe.

Dex-chan lover
The fox is going "Bruh" when Cecil suggests that he & Bertia can experience the first kiss, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread