Yofukashi no Uta - Vol. 3 Ch. 27 - What're you to Seri-san?

“Menhera” is a relatively new slang term, isn’t it? I haven’t seen it used anywhere prior to the past year or so.

Group Leader
I'm probably gonna get mad heat over this, but I find Seri to be a way more interesting character than Nazuna lol.

Dex-chan lover
"Menhera is only cute in manga"

Bitch, I've read Menhera Girl and I can tell you that it's not cute in anything.

Interesting? Sure, I'll grant you that because I think there's more moving pieces with her, but I think Nazuna is more likable overall. @shinratensei16

Dex-chan lover
@Tamerlane they explain what a menhera is in this manga and I still dunno what the fuck it is but it just looks like stalker syndrome

Dex-chan lover
Based Kou is gonna help Menhera-kun get over this trifling-ass bitch.

Dex-chan lover
kou is gonna give menhera kun a good ol fashioned therapy session

Dex-chan lover
Rule of thumb:
Menhera-really fucking sad
Yandere-really fucking obessessed
Tsundere-really fucking angressive

That's the most succinct summary.

Menhera is someone who gets very clingy and emotional to a person. It's different from a Yandere in that a Yandere will try and eliminate the competition, whereas a Menhera will just get depressed and likely kill themselves.
@Liquidxlax

Group Leader
@Tamerlane Sure. I wasn't trying to make a "best girl" argument. At the end of the day, these girls are vampires so their way of thinking and their behavior should be different from the regular human and I think the manga does a pretty decent job portraying that.

So far, all of them have their fair share of "good" and "bad" traits. For example, It's pretty clear Nazuna likes Kou, but she basically treats him like her source of fun and food. This gives him the impression she doesn't care if he turns into a vampire or not and the possible repercussions the latter might bring, which is him getting killed.

In the case of Seri, you can see she acts as if she loves being popular and having men fall for her but, in reality, she's pretty far from happy with her current situation. Seri hides it behind nonchalance, but it seems she's more interested in what Kou is seeking (friendship? Love?) than Nazuna, who treats him like food. The problem is that she doesn't know how to deal with these situations in a "normal" way and her pride/ego seems to get in the way of things.

My guess is that we're gonna get multiple mini-arcs with Kou and the other vampire-girls that will center around him changing their perspective on life and how to deal with their issues.

Dex-chan lover
Code:
* now playing Haddaway - What is love *

Dex-chan lover
I'm sure he's under his control making him reckless and jealous. He can't control himself because of her ability. The fucking thot

Mindlessly killing and putting people under her spell for a food source. I see it as an act of evil. A predator. Males can't fight it off

Users who are viewing this thread