Isekai Tensei Soudouki - Ch. 53 - Consideration of Dreams

Fed-Kun's army
He is kinda troubling himself since Bauld will definitely take both of his daughters.

Isn't he already wed or going to be wedded to two other women? How does like another two hurt?

There some rule saying he can't marry two people from the same household?

Dex-chan lover
@PDugna It probably work the imperial or tribal way, the numbers of wives you're allowed depend on your rank, prestige and income, Balud just hasn't that rank yet but will probably reach it really quick.

He's still in the marriage market to for his legal wife (as in who's children get 1st heir inheritance rights) and those are typically on similar noble rankings.

Dex-chan lover
@PDunga he simply doesn't have the political standing and clout to be able to marry Silk and provide Agatha the amnesty she needs.

Dex-chan lover
@PDugna
You forgot the princess the king is going to, might as well say, force on him later on. Then the old man lover, naval captain.
He's smothered in bitches.

Aggregator gang
@PDugna I can't remember if he's just engaged to the two of them but yes, I believe it's his maid and the president of the Savaran company at least for now. If I'm remembering correctly he had 7 in the LN last time I checked.

Hey, the owl and dario, are they new characters or were they introduced earlier?

cgr

Dex-chan lover
@endo54

there was a previous translation by hatigarm, this translation is much clearer, for comparison : https://www.reddit.com/r/manga/comments/f87vz6/disc_isekai_tensei_soudouki_chapter_53/

@PDugna If he also marry Silk then there'd be no one who'll inherit Randolph House, as iirc Silk is an only child so her husband would be the one who inherit Randolph House. Balud has already established his own House, that's why his parents are having another child in the first place. Either Randolph House adopt an heir or Balud abandon his House to inherit Randolph House, as there's no way in hell such House as big as Randolph be left without an heir.

Users who are viewing this thread