Jitsu wa Watashi wa - Vol. 22 Ch. 196 - Let's graduate!!!

Dex-chan lover
that duoble page was godly. I kinda like this ending, it seems like sequel baiting, but in a sense it isn't. I guess author just played it safe so he can have a sequel whenever he wants

I came into this looking for a quick laugh, maybe some fanservice, I expected to drop it after maybe 10 chapters.
Instead, I fell in love. This manga manages to have dramatic and comedic moments leading into each other almost seamlessly, fantastically well-written characters, great foreshadowing of future events, and one of the best romances I've ever seen in manga or anime.
It made me laugh, it made me cry, it was just...fantastic.

Dex-chan lover
*Slams fists into a table*
GODAMNIT THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST MANGAS I'VE EVER READ PERIOD.
AAAARUGH!!! DAMINIT!DAMINT!DAMNIT! ALL GOOD THINGS MUST COME TO AN END BUT STIIIIiiiiilllllll
*wipes tears*
This is one of the best-est mangas you could ever read,I'm gonna miss everyone so much...
This DESERVES it's high quality score.

Fed-Kun's army
images

What A Long, Strange Trip It's Been

Dex-chan lover
I thought for sure they would show a wedding and them a bit older with their first child. Like the manga kinda ignored that she was pregnant as it was mentioned a few times but really wasn't that impactful to the story imho. Don't get me wrong I did enjoy the manga a whole lot, but endings are just something I dislike in general especially for the mangas I love most.

Wait so they don't end up together in the end? She doesn't realise he likes her until the end?

Page 17 - 18...forgot to set the alarm clock because of sex the night before ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

This was a great manga. Too bad we never got to see their kid though. I wonder why the author would introduce a new interesting character right as the story ends. Makes no sense to me. Oh well, it was a fun ride.

Users who are viewing this thread