A Private Story on Third Street - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter!

Every time I read this manga the first thing in my mind is about how I really want to play aoe2 even tho I suck at it

Dex-chan lover
Is this the first time we've gotten a full body shot of Condotti-san? I honestly can't remember, but either way, who knew a brigandine and ankle-length skirt could look so good.

BCS

Dex-chan lover
I don't think there's a single thing about Spartans in this chapter that is historically accurate

Dex-chan lover
...everyone seems to have pillaging attribute here. Probably accurate though.

@BCS I don't know how powerful spartans are in action, but the collectivism thing (maybe not "throw children to die" part) is an actual thing

@BCS
@Grimmycoffee
The Spartans most definitely did kill off weak children. Newborn children were inspected by elders and if any deformity was found they would be killed. Moreover that's not even a particularly unique thing for the Spartans, the ancient world was brutal.

Huh, I didn't know 'polis' had a plural form, I've been wrong for so long...

@JKLO Those are not pila, a pilum has different shape. Those are hastae, many Roman units in the eastern front re-adopted hasta (spear) to counter the nomad cavalry.

Dex-chan lover
@tamago313 Spears are superior in a formation and warfare in general.
Most medieval-history nerds will say this and the author is an medieval-history nerd.

Users who are viewing this thread