Blackbird of Destiny

Fed-Kun's army
Seems kind of artificually filler at some parts. But I do like this, I just hope it doesn't take 5-Years for them to both realize their romance between each other.

Dex-chan lover
As of chapter 10, this seems a lot like one of those old Charlie Chaplin era silent films with lots of stuff that's somewhere between "action" and "slapstick", and occasional handwaves in the direction of some kind of plot driving it. Which is fine if you like that kind of thing, but I came for yuri, so I'm out.

Double-page supporter
This is the cookiest yuri story I've seen. Great characters and fun story. Can't wait for the next chapter.
A nice change of pace from the gazillionth "light-haired girl has to save insecure dark-haired girl from her horrible life" nonsense the Japanese keep cooking up.

Dex-chan lover
I'm reading the raws up at chapter 95 and so far, nothing relatively concrete between the mains have even transpired. There was maybe one scene out of the 90+ chapters that could be subtext but so far, it's much more action adventure than romance.

In fact, the author recently changed the name from Lily (Bai he) to The Swallow Sent from Heaven / The Heavenly Swallow (天命玄鳥 tian ming xuan niao), which fits its period adventure and poetry theme since it comes from Xuan Niao in the Sacrificial Odes Of Shang.

Dex-chan lover
It appears that the scanlation group lost interest in this extended nothing.

is anyone interested in translating it? the art is so nice and the storyline was just getting interesting it would be a waste if it wasnt translated :(

I could help out a little too if anyone is interested (translating and other stuff)

Users who are viewing this thread