Author The Boxer
Hi all! This is the first project done by Fancy Baguette Scanlation, a one-man scanlation team! I will be scanlating more series if the team grows, but for now, I will focus on the series I enjoy reading. Follow the discord for more news and updates!
lie la lie....lie la lie lie lie lie lie lie....lie la lie
Looks interesting. Good luck with the translation
it seems a promising story , can't wait to read more of it 🤩
Albino Bakugo, Mob, and I'm guessing Armin learning to box? 🤔

Serious note: Promising story and I love the art style. I can't wait to see what happens next
yet another great find
Big fan of this
Looks great so far
This was a great surprise, so much better than I was expecting, cant wait to see this story develop.
finally we got a good manhwa, not some reincarnation cheat ability bullshit
i have been waiting for this translation for 3 months omg
This is actually pretty good. I like the developments this could take
@aqyx lol ikr. it's like every new manga coming out it's about reincarnation or some game world
This looks very promising
This is so good
I believe that webtoon is going to release an official English translation for this in a few days or a week so uhh yeah.
They actually realesed it just now @Graceiguesslol
Last edited 3 days ago by Hyaxinth.
Just read the 6 chapters on webtoon, fast passed 3 sad that you guys are stopping not because i wouldnt support the official but because im hooked on the story rn
Having boxing as a main interest, both as a personal passion and as my line of work, I got excited when I spotted this, but one chapter in and we are already in bullshit "super power" territory.

Look, no amount of raw talent is ever going to make a novice that trained for two weeks being a competitive spar for a top 3 ranked pro in a heavier weight class.
This sort of bullshit is too much even by shonen standards and kills all any credibility about the setting and the competence of the author.

What's worse, even anatomies and dynamism are shake at best. Which fucking matters a lot in a sport series.