Ore Dake Haireru Kakushi Dungeon: Kossori Kitaete Sekai Saikyou

Gao

I get a headache just by thinking ? No special power required!

I wonder how the heck shit like this get serialization approval while some nice oneshots show more story, characters and world development still left as oneshots.

Might be only for the ecchi, the aimed demography is genitalia. That is the only answer I can find.

@Nirimetus it's probably the availability of "professionals" and the demand of the consumers since the internet is almost cost-free for the distributor different from published magazines (the place where most great one-shots come from) but yeah the genitalia part is probably quite relevant

Dex-chan lover
A guy already kissing one of his waifus in 1st chapter? Follow!

Reading this felt a little like being bashed over the head with the author's viewpoint of "boobs!!! boobs!!!!" Did you have to cut their faces out of the frame that often? To the point of doing it in a panel where he's remarking on her (lack of) facial expressions?

"Horny" and "infodump" is not a great standalone combination, which makes this a pretty weak first chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Well at least its not an Isekai? ?

Its pretty avarege but i take it somtimes they can get really interesting.

Dex-chan lover
Question for anyone who might be reading the web novel,
Does Olivia ever get freed?

Double-page supporter
A noble MC that is self-aware, has a desire for power, wants to move up in society, a unique ability with a sexy flaw, and a stacked childhood friend that isn't a tsundere.

INSTA-FOLLOW!

Double-page supporter
Seems okay, but for whatever reason this manga just seems to have no charm. I'll read it for sure, but I won't be actively waiting for chapters to come out.

Double-page supporter
NO! Not a breast reduction!! *Sounds of extreme agony* That idiot... he could've offered to massage her shoulders and/or breasts, all my lust-filled dreams... *sobs* ....wait a minute, he returned them! but he had to be persuaded by her first... I need to be wary of this moron, that sure was a close one though...

Users who are viewing this thread