Alcafus - Vol. 3 Ch. 12 - Love and Hate

Dex-chan lover
Calling her a superior piece of art... Well he isn't wrong. She is beautiful.

...But turning cute cat girls into stone is a horrid thing to do! Save all the Cafus!

Hey @tokuzawa_keisuke -san, what's up? :D
Sorry for not sending this earlier, but the DM system was under maintenance.
Proofreading: https://pastebin.com/e6Yx8zib
Side note: you've improved the translation quite a bit, compared with ch11.
(And thanks for your work!)

We need a defence force against stoned cat girls. For jus-tits-e.

@tokuzawa_keisuke
I tried to send a DM to the group instead, that was my bad. I'm sending you an e-mail now, so you get my e-mail address and we coordinate better for the next chapter, OK? Sorry for the inconvenience.

@lenovoaxioo: it kinda is, I mean, the goal of the plan isn't actually to one up the guy, but rather to let the girl realize that she have to separate herself from, since even in the last chapter, she is still unable to rid herself of the obedience toward him, essentially the goal was to let her know that all that guy talk to her is pure trash and have no truth in them whatsover

Dex-chan lover
@dragon1412 Too bad the MC still probably doesn't understand that plan. He just rejected the girl due to his own principles, even if it was going to lead to her death. He had no alternative plans whatsoever. It was up to the Leoni to come up with one, but I'm quite sure she deemed it impossible to make the MC understand what it's all about, so he was just playing his role wondering why.

@Kaarme that is up for the reader to decide, but tbh as of current chapter the MC is pretty bland to me, the girls is essentially what keep me reading

Users who are viewing this thread