Second Life Ranker - Vol. 1 Ch. 51

Hell yeah bro this is the best part of all these fantasy type stories, getting the pet. I hope it's something cool looking

How can you live together for years but ended up killing your own comrade?
I wonder how come Jeong Woo--having all those marvelous skills--failed to deal with those rats within Artia. 🤔

Fed-Kun's army
Here comes the dragon from the cover (unless it’s the dragon who helped Cain’s bro. Actually, it could go either way)

Group Leader
Is Laplace always be the guardian of the Dream World (or alike) and a rabbit a reference to something?
Rozen Maiden comes to mind, but maybe there's something prior to that?

Dex-chan lover
I hope its not your typical boring pet aka dogo like wolf, cat, snake, etc..... hope its something interesting like what if it was idk a spider, bat or since they call him a hoarder I thought of a hyena since they eat everything which would be cool to see

Double-page supporter
@sushimonsta4 what do you mean? people can live together and still hate each other. Some people are just real pieces of shit who only weigh things by risk and benefit so they would gladly dispose of someone they are close to if it meant they can get something of value out of it.

Dex-chan lover
Hopefully it's not a pet that's outclassed by the MC in every way and is unique in one or two ways

Dex-chan lover
nice change of pace . taking care of something rather then slaughtering fools

@GipoScribantin laplace demon a theory formed by Pierre Simon Laplace, which states that if you know the precision and momentum of every atom and molecule in the universe, their past and future values for any given time can be determined. It was one of the first theories of determinism. Rosen maiden might have been the first to make it a rabbit in reference to a Cheshire cat and the rabbit.

The familiar will either, be OP since the beginning or really weak at first to finally discover that he is a growth type without limit.

Users who are viewing this thread