The King of Fantasy - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - Iori vs Altena

So athena uses her attacks from her original game?
Also, how did Iori punish Chang's charge from that distance? Don't you need to use maiden masher instead?

Aggregator gang
They questioned Iori's pants tie thing. VERLY good.

Fed-Kun's army
@bonkleboi Iori's "cheat power" in this is apparently that his options aren't limited by the mechanics of a fighting game. That is some interesting irony there. 😅

The pants lmao. It was a matter of time until somebody mentions it.

He grabbed her chest and we know what happens to female companions to male MCs in every isekai when this happens. Well ot was obvious she was going to fall but now more

Double-page supporter
did he stop her blue gale with a flame or smth? it's hard to tell

Dex-chan lover
I fucking love this so far, holy shit! I never knew I wanted a fighting game manga with fighting game mechanics / inputs in it before, till now lol. Again, my knowledge of Iori's original move set is a bit skewed, since I know him mostly from this old defunct Korean MMO, Lost Saga(RIP), but I know he has those ground fire projectiles, some kind of rush in into combo that might end in an explosion? That might have been Kyo's armor skill now that I think about it. . . . Either way, I know he's got that flaming uppercut we saw in chapter 1, and like some kinda cool flaming stomp.

Either way, seeing two projectiles clash is hype as fuck, lol. Must be hype for the spectators of the tournament too. Hope we see more moves next chapter!

Dex-chan lover
Iori doesn't actually look at his opponent straight forward, he has invisible pair of eyes on the side that let's him see the starting frames of enemies' attacks.

I used to read the KOF manhua and I actually glad the manga uses proper proportion for mobs. I remember in the manhua everyone is buff yet still get blasted away when main characters use big attacks lol

You know, now I'm interested to see a notGeese in here and do a pretzel input for raging storm.

Users who are viewing this thread