Saihate no Paladin - Vol. 5 Ch. 24 - Alone

Fed-Kun's army
A new chapter of this manga is always such a treat!
Even if they are like this one... That just hurts reading it, the end made up for it though!

Aggregator gang
How did I miss the previous chapter? Aa well a bonus. I love the introspection here.

Double-page supporter
I fucking love this manga. Will is such a mentally weak, flawed character that it really makes me relate to him. It may be a little angsty, but I think it would be better if they extended the period between him deciding to fight alone and his reunion with Menel, but whatever, still excited to see where this goes. My main hope now though is that they dont return to the status quo, I'd like to see how Will's conduct around his allies and how he treats them changes moving forward

Dex-chan lover
@IsaacBai I agree, one of two things needs to happen next chapter and thats either he kicks the elf dudes ass verbally or physically and goes solo OR he trains him and the party to get as strong as he does, all I hope is that it doesn't become some dumb like hur dur we talked it out and nothing happens and we friends again type of thing, my fav parts tho was the potato realizing she fucked up and the goddess being sad at wills wrong decision, I really liked how the goddess looks like she's gona be involved more into the story instead of a 1 or 2 time thing and really hope his other 2 friends aka potato and merchant grow and get strong enough to actually help will cause atm they haven't done shit

Dex-chan lover
This damn midget had to run her mouth now she's got him on edge hopefully this gets resolved soon.

Nothing that some hardcore training can't solve. Lvl up your entire party !

Dex-chan lover
bro bRO THE GODDESS HAS SUBTLE INNER HAIR FANGS YOOOOOOO WAIFU ALERT WOOOOOOH

Anybody know other manga where the MC gets pushed too far and gets a crazy look in his eyes and it scares everyone. Or maybe the name of what that look is called so I can search for it.

Users who are viewing this thread